EXCLUSIVO ÁTICO TIPO DÚPLEX CON TERRAZA y PARKING EN EL AMANECER - PALMA Carrer de Jaume Vidal Alcover, 7, Palma
- 145 m2
In this fantastic area, and surrounded by a beautiful park, we present this duplex apartment with everything you need: several exterior and spacious rooms, unobstructed views with a terrace and parking with a storage room.
Distributed over 2 floors and going up some stairs with 2 railings we find:
- On the 1st floor: a very spacious living-dining room with direct access to a balcony, a fully furnished kitchen equipped with all kinds of electrical appliances together with a utility room, 1 double bedroom and 1 complete bathroom with a bathtub.
- On the 2nd floor: 2 double bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom with a shower and another bathroom with a bathtub.
Both from the corridor with individual entrance and from the main room you can access an aluminum enclosure that can be reversed, very bright, which will give you access to an open terrace with fantastic views of Palma.
In addition, the house has air conditioning, individual heating by natural gas, PARKING and STORAGE ROOM.
In a very well-preserved farm, with an ELEVATOR and right in front of a wonderful park.
It is ideal for families.
Do not miss the opportunity and ask us for a visit. This house will not leave you indifferent.
The area is very well connected by bus lines. S'escorxador is a 5-minute walk away, and it is also equipped with all kinds of necessities around it: institutes, supermarkets, pharmacies, shopping centers, etc.
Amanecer is a residential neighborhood belonging to the northern district of the city of Palma de Mallorca. According to the official delimitation of the city council, it limits to the north with the neighborhoods of La Indiotería and Secar de la Real; to the east with s'Olivera and to the west, with the neighborhoods of Cas Capiscol and Campo Redondo.
OUR MOST IMPORTANT VALUE IS THE COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
- Area: 145 m2
- Area util: 140 m2
- Sale price per m2: 3344.83 €
- Floor: 4
- Year built: 1996
building with parking lot
central gas heating
individual gas heating
storage room included
- Energy Consumption: In progress
- CO2 Emission: In progress